Sunday, October 30, 2005

Repeat, repeat, repeat!

Man o man... it was a great weekend. The wind was perrrrrfect. Just purrrrrfect.

Saturday, Oct 29, 2005
I arrived at Zuma around 3:30pm and it had just clicked on. Sue went out on her 16V as did I. And I was LIT - so lit that I had to come back in and get my smaller kite. The 13V was what I rode for the rest of the afternoon. Yeee-hah! And even at certain times, I was overpowered on my 13V. Just for the record, the 13V is my favorite kite. I'm still scared of my 10V because it turns too fast for me right now... :-\ (Yes, it's retarded. I should be used to it by now.) Geralt and John showed up soon after, and we all rode til sundown. I tried to practice my toeside but didn't feel comfortable since the wind was so strong.

It was a great day though. Everyone had fun, perfectly powered on their 13 (me) and 16s (the rest of the guys out there). Just perfect.


Sunday Oct 30, 2005
I looked out at the trees and it was moving at around noon! (Yippppeeee~ it's gonna be another great day!) But Ikitesurf showed only 8 avg at Leo. I was tempted to go to C Street which was showing 6-16 with 11 average. C Street had been blowing since morning. But I decided to wait til Zuma came up since the wind line was reporting 8-12 with 10 average. I caught a ride with Vic up to Leo from Zuma and rode there since it was blowing stronger there than at Zuma. What a great call... PURRRfectly powered on my 13V, I was. Just perfect. The wind blew like Mother Nature was really blowing on Leo - really steady at around 15. Vic and Michelle were on their 16Vs. I made my way up to Staircase from Leo where Vic was kiting, and tried to make my way up to County where I saw Morgan heading up to. Too bad the wind started to die out at this point and the sun was almost down. I decided to head in and down the beach on my toeside. WeeeeEEEeEe~~ :-D

Another perfect day....on my 13... :-)


If only everyday blew like this. And if only I could leave work at 2 instead of 5... Sigh... This work thing is really getting in the way of my kiting. And thanks to day light savings, I now have to settle for only weekend kiting.... Darn it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home